A global banking group is looking to recruit a Senior Trust Accountant to join their growing team.
- Responsible for management of a small team of bookkeepers/accountants
- Monthly and ad hoc reporting to Executive Management Committee
- Preparation of complex accounts for clients.
- Liaison with the relevant Trust Relationship Managers
- Direct contact with clients or their representatives on ongoing basis
- Assisting other accountants in the team on technical matters and providing guidance to bookkeepers as required
- Involvement with ad hoc reporting for tax related matters on structures (i.e. detailed investment schedules, capital/income schedules)
The desirable candidate will be ACCA or equivalent qualified, have 5 years post qualification experience, have a strong understanding of daily bank & investment transactions and processing the purchase and sale and/or corporate actions of stocks and have a knowledge of IFRS, FRS, SSAP, UK GAAP.