An insurance expert has a new opening for a Senior Financial Accounts Administrator / Assistant Manager whose overall purpose will be to perform day to day financial administration of a range of captive insurance companies.
Specific tasks will include:
- Production and review of management accounts including statutory accounts and all other reporting requirements within pre-set timeframes and liaising with auditors
- Understanding and maintenance of accounting systems
- Dealing with deposits, including observing mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements. Attending to payments and receipts, monitoring cash, reconciliation of bank statements
- Assisting in the production of budgets and forecasts
- Company secretarial matters
- Organising Board meetings, (booking meeting rooms, arranging taxis, directors' travel, hotel reservations, etc). Production and circulation of Board packs
All applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience of working within an accounting or financial environment.
FIA or ACCA qualifications would be beneficial but not essential.