Our client is looking for a Senior Benefits Administration Specialist (Trust Administration) to join their team.
- Management and administration of portfolio of Trust and Nominee Arrangements.
- Bookkeeping and reconciliations for small client portfolio of varying complexity.
- Client relationship management correspondence, oversight of all service delivery.
- Correspondence with Clients, Bankers, Custodians, Brokers, Registrars and other intermediaries.
- Signatory on trust and company bank and custody accounts on completion of probation.
- Responsibility for completion of relevant client periodic (compliance) reviews.
- Assistance with the production of Trust accounts.
- Knowledge of Employee Incentive Arrangements and EBTs.
- Administration of Trusts and Companies.
- Excellent communication and numerical reasoning.
- Excellent personal organisation.
- Knowledge of Trust Accounting Software & MS Office with ability to learn new systems and processes effectively.
- Bookkeeping and Accounts Preparation skills.
- Adaptability to small office environment
- Excellent attention to detail