A legal firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to provide clerical support and administration to designated fee earners.
Applicants must have previous experience with some or all of the duties below and previous legal secretarial experience will be essential. They will be well versed with desktop publishing programmes including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and have strong communication skills both written and verbal. They must also have the ability to type quickly and accurately.
- Amending lengthy, complex legal documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Checking and proof reading documents and amending as necessary.
- Assisting in the creating of new clients / matters on Document Management system.
- Copy typing.
- Audio typing from tape and electronic file.
- Answering telephones and email messages.
- Assisting with conflict checks.
- Taking and forwarding messages.
- Booking meeting rooms, equipment and catering.
- File management and archiving, ensuring all matter opening data is captured.
- Creating and amending diary appointments.
- Arranging conference calls.
Register today for further information on this exciting role.