A medical organisation is looking to recruit a HR Administrator, to provide an exceptional administrative support service to the HR Officer and the HR Manager.
- Ensure personnel records and all associated personnel data are maintained accurately and in accordance with GDPR
- Prepares HR documentation associated with all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Assists employees with the onboarding process
- Offers training and support to internal stakeholders in relation to internal policies, systems and processes
- Manages telephone/face to face and email enquiries in a professional manner
- Organises and arranges appropriate training for employees, including travel and accommodation as required
- Collates, interprets and accurately inputs payroll data when required
- Processes payroll information, extracting data and generates reports when necessary
- Establishes links with various external recruitment agencies as appropriate, ensures smooth flow of information and mutual understanding of requirements.
- Carries out pre-employment checks and obtains relevant authorisations and permissions.
The ideal candidate will have a high degree of accuracy and excellent organisational skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including email, Excel and Word and have the ability to demonstrate proven administrative and HR skills.