Do you have proven experience in designing websites, promotional emails, interfaces and digital campaigns?
Our client is looking for a Digital Designer, to be responsible forthe creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work. This can be anything from regular email marketing, responsive banners, mobile/tablet apps to microsites.
The role could involve taking a simple hand-drawn scamp or an interactive wireframe and turning into a digital campaign or website.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Demonstrate passion for user-centred design.
- Proven Experience and understanding of responsive UI/UX design.
- Experience of image optimisation web for optimal performance.
- Proven experience in managing multiple creative tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Extensive expertise of Adobe Creative Suite (this could include After Effects and Illustrator).
- Detailed understanding of how digital design is built using HTML & CSS.
- Experience of Content Management Systems.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of digital typography, layout, colour and grid structures.
- Detailed knowledge of complex Photoshop file construction, labelling and versioning.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to establish good working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues across the business.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to work accurately under tight deadlines.