A well-established trust company is seeking a Client Management - Team Leader, to lead a team of Trust Officers, Administrators and support staff in order to competently manage the full administration provision of a portfolio of international trusts, companies and corporate entitles across the full fiduciary spectrum. Particularly, to:
- Deal with staffing issues as they arise
- Undertake projects as directed
- Liaise with the Accounting Team to co-ordinate appropriate client reporting.
- Lead an administration team specialising in high net worth businesses; having direct exposure to all the principals involved as well as the relevant internal issues.
- Administration of personal trusts and companies.
- Liaison and daily communication with settlors, beneficiaries and all related intermediaries.
- Handling a wide variety of administrative tasks pro-actively, efficiently and to the highest service levels.
- Travel as required to attend client and intermediary meetings both locally and globally.
The main focus is on managing client relationships, team members, and risks related to non-routine transactions with the support of administrative experts or Wealth Planners/Senior Management. This involves taking overall responsibility for a Mandate and the coordination of the Client Service Team.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Banking, fiduciary, legal or tax background.
- Commercial education / apprenticeship, graduates or A-levels/Diploma.
- Excellent understanding of key success factors in administrating complex trust and fiduciary structures.
- Client Development: relevant marketing experience, good sales and networking skills, ability and willingness to convince and present ideas.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to motivate others and leads by example.
- Ability and willingness to handle simultaneously a number of basic management issues (personal issues of team members, time and service pressure from clients, risk management etc.).
- Strong organisational skills, showing capacity to handle stress (own and of team members).
- Shows good coaching skills and capable of regularly achieving good results with a small team.