A locally-based financial organisation with international reach has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Analyst to join their growing Listings department.
- Processing and analysing listing applications in accordance with the Listing Rules and internal policy to ensure suitability to list and presenting and reporting findings and being part of the decision making process of an issuer
- Support the decision making process by presenting to the Listing and Membership Committee
- Undertaking appropriate due diligence under the guidance of the Director and Head of Risk, Regulation and compliance to ensure that all pertinent information of an issuer is identified and reporting those findings for consideration
- Liaising with Sponsors in respect of Listing Applications via letters, telephone and email in order to communicate decisions and maintain good relationships
- Entry of Listing data into the system including the processing of movements of shares into treasury
- Carrying out ad-hoc projects as directed by the Manager or Head of Listings.
The desirable candidate for this role will be methodical and organised, have excellent communications skills and be educated to degree or A level standard.