An international bank is in search of an Account Manager who will act as support for a designated Relationship Management team and service the clients within that team.
They will support the Relationship Managers in providing a high level of service to HNW individuals, local and international Trust Companies and Wealth Managers. As an AM you will be a focal point of contact for the client's daily banking requirements.
Duties will include:
- Execution of client transaction (payments, security trades, foreign exchanges, fixed deposits, and corporate actions)
- Identifying opportunities to cross and up sell the banks products and services and record these leads in the appropriate database
- Reviewing and making client calls to facilitate transactions and resolve queries
- Reviewing new account CDD and subsequent preparation of account opening documentation and risk review paperwork
- Preparation of account closure documentation
- Setting up new accounts on the bank mainframe system (T24) and the relationship management system
- Completion of client Risk Review documentation in accordance with group risk policies for regular risk reviews.
- Attending client meetings/service reviews and social events as appropriate.
Candidates must have relevant experience