A financial services company is looking to recruit an Associate to join their growing Financial Service Law team.
- Provide support to partners and senior associates across a broad range of financial services work
- Advising on regulatory issues
- Performing legal research and analysis
- Checking legal forms/documents for accuracy
- Preparing reports and correspondence
- Drafting a range of legal documents
- Maintaining system based filing systems and managing paperwork (bibles) to ensure all documents are stored appropriately
- Management of own budget to ensure timely billings/collections
- Adhering to all policies, procedures and regulations as required
The ideal candidate will preferably have gained previous experience in corporate and commercial work, have good technical skills and be looking for an opportunity to broaden their experience and take on more responsibility.