A fiduciary services company is looking for a Director to join their Private Client Services department, to manage a portfolio of Private Client Services clients and to manage administrators.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Provision of advice upon the utilisation of Guernsey by:
- High net worth individuals wishing to emigrate from the UK
- UK resident but non-domiciliaries
- International groups.
- UK compliance
- Inland Revenue investigations
- Restructuring in conjunction with a migration or following a change in domicile
- Residence issues and Inland Revenue enquiries
- Controlled Foreign Companies issues
- Transfer pricing
- Residence and Domicile
- Migration between jurisdictions
- Benefits of utilising trust and company structures
- Implications of delegating functions to UK based investment managers
- Tax treatment of various types of investment
- Devising tax efficient investment strategies
- Provision of advice upon the utilisation of Guernsey by open market residents including:
- Disposing of UK interests’ tax effectively
The desirable candidate will have several years’ experience in a similar role, have excellent communication and management skills.