Our client is looking to recruit a Systems Developer to join their team for a 2-year contract to report directly to the Head of IT/Online Services.
- Design, development, implementation and administration/support of solutions for:
- Internal and external communications
- Process efficiency improvements
- Document and records management
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Working with End Users, Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to provide task estimates and discuss technical options.
- Understanding and contributing to technical specifications.
- Ensuring a high-quality standard is maintained in the solutions developed by following coding and testing practices.
- Evaluating third party tools and providing recommendations.
- Setup, configure and maintain in-house systems on development and production servers.
- Assisting with testing and implementation of the SharePoint and CRM service packs, cumulative updates and version upgrade.
- Troubleshooting of online services environment problems as needed.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience using Angular, ASP.Net MVC, OData & Web API services, advantageous
- Experience with SQL Server 2016, advantageous
- Experience with Azure Services, advantageous
- Continuous integration, test and automated deployment, advantageous
- Experience of either Dynamic 365 CRM or SharePoint development/administration, advantageous