Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Trust and Company Administrator, to be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of Companies and Trusts, who operate predominantly in Guernsey but to include many other jurisdictions.
- Responsible for preparing accounts or arrange the preparation of where applicable monthly/quarterly/annual accounts on all clients they are responsible for to ensure they show accurately the assets and activities of the entity.
- Maintain client vigilance from an AML point of view.
- Review entity assets, structure charts, CDD, risk status on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in the transfer and closure of entities, including liaising with banks and Investment managers to facilitate the opening and closing of bank accounts and brokering accounts.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly/quarterly investment schedules and monitor and report their performance to the board.
- Conduct client/AML/KYC reviews as and when required, assist with ongoing compliance and risk projects.
Register today for more details on this role.