The purpose of this position is to assist in the implementation of core financial system framework, including processes and reporting systems, to enable the company to expand service offering throughout the group.
- Interpretation of accounting and administration requirements, design and implementation of solutions to requirements and configuration of the systems to meet the demands of clients.
- Monitoring and report testing (System Integration Testing) and reconciliation activities.
- Communicate clearly with other members of the team and members of the client facing teams, both verbally and in writing, when gathering or explaining requirements, providing resolutions etc.
- Consideration of scalable solutions, and to maintain a core configuration, with continual group improvements.
- To give consideration of development needs for junior team members and agreeing a plan for training.
- Act as lead contact for large client migration projects.
- Take an active role in the migrations from FIC to FIA, supporting the client teams with data reconciliation, performing data uploads etc. monitoring progress and communicating with the migration lead, technical lead and project manager.
- Supporting with the development, testing and implementation of defect resolution and system enhancements in conjunction with the migration lead, technical lead and project manager.
- Gathering of requirements for reports, working with the reporting team, contractors, or independently to develop reports, with a consideration for opportunities to create a core (group) solution which can be rolled out to service multiple clients.
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong technical services industry knowledge.
- Part or fully qualified in a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICSA or relevant IT qualification) and prior business experience in private equity or real estate.
- Advance PC skills (MS Office) and programming languages such as VBA & VB script, SAS and Transact-SQL.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients ad business contacts.
- Previous working experience with eFront FIA, or equivalent systems.
- General problem solving and methodical.
- Interest in Technology & Systems.
- Strong A Level or Degree Qualifications.