A prestigious banking group is seeking a Senior Consultant, to join their Board Servicing Department.
- Principal point of contact for client/fund Boards & Non-Executive Directors
- Co-ordinate and ensure smooth delivery of service to client Boards
- Represent the business as Administrator and also act as Company Secretary to the funds at board meetings
- Act as Minute Taker in board meetings
- Responsible for noting action points arising at board meetings and ensuring their completion by all parties
- Undertake reviews of the Company and Board against the latest key Corporate Governance Codes (AIC, UK and Guernsey)
- Provide guidance on regulatory, reporting, compliance and stock exchange obligations impacting client/fund Boards and project manage as applicable
- Liaise with Financial Reporting for year-end & interim accounts
The ideal candidate will hold at least 5 years’ experience in a similar corporate governance or board servicing role, have a thorough knowledge of the offshore fund industry, particularly with regard to the statutory and regulatory requirements for Guernsey based collective investment schemes and associated vehicles. They will also have a good knowledge of the London Stock Exchange and Channel Island Securities Exchange listing requirements and continuing obligations.