Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Associate to join their risk and compliance department, to assist the Risk and Compliance Manager in the general administration of the risk and compliance department and all client entities administered by Guernsey.
- The operation of the Anti-Money Laundering programme
- The input, review and reporting on relevant data
- Undertaking reviews as part of the Compliance monitoring programme and preparing relevant reports regarding findings of the review.
- The operation of the Risk Assessment programme
- The handling of queries from staff regarding compliance and CDD data matters
- The accurate and prompt checking of databases following receipt of notices from regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies, etc
- The review, testing, maintenance and operation of relevant procedures and manuals
- Assist with the preparation and drafting of compliance and MLRO reports for review and approval by Compliance Manager
- Be part of the team that ensures that quality day to day administration of client portfolios is undertaken
The desirable candidate will have a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ experience in the fund and/or finance industry including a minimum of 3 to 5 years previous experience dealing with AML/CDD issues and have good communication, consulting, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills. They will also hold a relevant professional compliance qualification e.g. International Compliance Association or have a desire to work to towards a professional qualification.