Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Associate / Managing Associate, to provide excellent technical legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with clients and intermediaries.
- Be able to provide, sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients.
- Be able to manage files with minimal Partner input.
- Ensure you and your team members record and bill their time in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure clients are fully informed as to the fees and disbursements that will incur on each matter and provide updates as required.
- Be a significant point of contact in your area of expertise for a number of clients.
- Act as mentor for Trainees and Associates.
- Qualified Lawyer with typically 5+ years of PQE
- Excellent academic background, including 2:1 at degree, plus Commendation/Distinction at LPC (or equivalent).
- Experience from a relevant law firm environment, ideally within a Magic/Silver Circle firm (or equivalent) demonstrating good, consistent performance over the last two financial years
- Excellent drafting and written communication skills
Register today for further information on this role.