Due to our client continual growth they are looking to recruit a Senior Associate to join their Financial Services Risk and Regulation team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Resolve historic issues, minimising or eliminating future liabilities from historic events.
- Ensure that the future is protected from a repeat of historic issues and that clients are sure that their product design, delivery, performance and governance protocols are fit for purpose.
- Identify potential opportunities arising from the changes in the market that remediation may create and suggest possible ways to leverage them to the advantage of the client.
- Working as a key member of the team to deliver important programmes of work to both local and global clients.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Understanding and awareness of the financial services industry, preferably within offshore jurisdictions.
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment impacting the financial services industry.
- Experience in delivery of large/complex projects within the financial services industry.
- Professional qualifications in either finance (ACA, ACCA), project management (PRINCE2, MSP, PMP) and/or risk qualifications.
- Subject Matter Expertise in one or more specific regulation.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.