Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Analyst to join their busy Fiduciary team.
- Being involved in the consideration of problem cases which may require some form of regulatory action, including, but not limited to, formal enforcement measures.
- Assist the Director and/or the Deputy Director of the department in respect of the introduction, or amendment, of legislation, rules, guidance notes, policies and procedures relevant to the work undertaken by the department.
- Plan and attend visits; conducting research, analysing and identifying key issues in information and data and considering matters to raise.
- Analyse the sector, producing trend documents, incorporating risk-based analysis and presenting findings back to the industry sector as necessary.
- Lead pension regulation sections of visits using in depth questioning to obtain specific information to ensure thorough analysis is carried out.
- Prepare and present visit findings, providing feedback in a professional manner and following up matters raised.
- Assist with internal projects such as supervisory processes, statistical exercises or reviews of procedures
- Support and coach staff and contribute to their development
The desirable candidate will be a qualified accountant, have excellent communications skills, high accuracy and attention to detail. Good IT skills are needed with the ability to learn quickly.
Our client will consider newly qualified Accountants.