Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Administrator Customer Due Diligence Contractor to join their Customer Services team.
Characteristics of the position / main tasks:
- Review existing Corporate business on file Client Due Diligence, with referral to internal AML rules / guidelines, and terms of business requirements
- Extract up to date CDD and transfer to a separate file location
- Perform company searches
- Log deficiencies and completeness
- Application input of additional data requirements to include allocation of relevant risk assessment specifics
- Escalate issues accordingly to Management
The desirable candidate for this role will have the following skills and attributes.
- Ability to communicate with clarity with both internal and external contacts, and will need to relate sensitively and appropriately to customer issues.
- Ability to solve problems involving issues of principle, commercial and legal considerations.
- Ability to come to sound and objective decisions based on careful consideration of all relevant issues.
- AML and CDD experience is required for this role, within or outside a Compliance function. Proactivity and attention to detail is essential.
An experienced contractor would also be considered.