Our client, a worldwide provider of trust and company services, is seeking a Senior Administrator, to be responsible for the day-to-day administration of a defined portfolio of more complex clients, comprising of a mixture of trusts and companies.
Managing all aspects of the designated portfolio by dealing with all statutory, banking, correspondence, legal and fiduciary obligations that arise for each client. Typical tasks will include:
- Liaison by telephone and in writing as the primary point of contact with clients, advisors, banks, brokers and other intermediaries.
- Overseeing banking and investment transactions, acting as an authorised signatory for the approval of those transactions.
- Reconciliation of bank and brokers’ statements against bookkeeping records.
- Monitoring and review of investment portfolios against appropriate benchmarks.
- Monitoring cash requirements, arranging payments as requested and ensuring all regular commitments such as standing orders etc. are made on a timely basis.
The post-holder will be expected to be progressing towards, if not already holding, a relevant professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA.
Applicants must have the following skills:
- Sound bookkeeping knowledge and ability to review and interpret financial statements.
- An experienced view as to the application of AML principles.
- A good knowledge and understanding of Trust and Company Law.
- Excellent self-organisation and ability to operate disciplined 4-eyes procedures.
- Common sense and good use of initiative.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook.