A wealth management organisation is looking to recruit a Risk Officer, to be a responsible member of the risk department for providing training, coaching and internal consultancy to Company employees on all areas of Operational Risk.
The role holder supports the business units and risk department, in the second line of defence, with successful implementation of Company and market initiatives including: Company Risk Strategy, policy roll out, risk identification, evaluation & management, loss data collection and risk training & awareness.
The role requires a good understanding of IT, strong analytical skills and an acute eye for detail.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a degree or equivalent (level 5) or can demonstrate job related studies post-secondary education
- Experience implementing an Information Security Management System (ideally ISO27001)
- Strong IT technical knowledge including application/database/network security
- Candidates should be at least an Associate member of the Institute of Risk Management or the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment or the Chartered Institute of Insurers, or alternatively hold a Professional Risk Managers’ International Association (PRMIA) qualification
- Holds, or is willing to work towards Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) qualification
- Has at least two to three years’ experience of working as a Risk Officer (or equivalent role) in an International Insurance / Private Banking environment