A commercial company is looking to recruit an Operations Manager to report directly to the Managing Director.
- Client Liaison with all contract customers, dealing with queries and requests.
- Liaise with the cleaning staff
- Sell additional services to existing customers
- Visit new sites and product quotations
- Create and review client specifications
- Complete Quality Assurance visits
- Seek new opportunities with existing clients.
- Recruitment and basic HR
- Oversee credit control
- Oversee Payroll
- Authorise invoices and sign off purchase orders
- Oversee stock control and liaise with Suppliers
- Seek new opportunities with existing and new clients
- Be aware of what construction is taking place in the island which could secure new contracts
- Promote business through media and advertising
This role would suit a confident person who has previous experience in dealing with customers, a good knowledge of all Microsoft office products and be familiar with all aspects of computing, an understanding of QuickBooks would be an advantage, but not essential as training will be given. They will also have a dynamic approach and a successful track record of network development and new client acquisition and retention.