A corporate group is looking to recruit a part time Office Administrator to provide support to the Guernsey team regarding client administration, to assist in marketing initiatives and perform general office duties. Specifically, this includes:
Client administration support
- Administrative support for take on of new clients
- Administrative support for regular reviews of existing clients
- Assisting the finance team with preparing client invoices
- Assist in event organisation, preparing marketing collateral etc.
- Monitor CRM system and prepare reports
- Assist Head of Business Development with preparing finance industry market analysis
General office duties
- Arranging meetings, managing diaries, coordinating papers
- Arranging travel, booking flights, hotels etc.
- Liaise with landlord re premise matters, including security, cleaning, printing and stationery
- Administrative support for logging & processing of invoices payable and staff expense claims
- Assist with onboarding of new joiners and off boarding of any leavers
The desirable candidate will have previous experience of working in a busy office environment and assisting senior management with administrative tasks. They will also have strong IT skills with Microsoft 365, especially with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and have excellent organisational skills with attention to detail, ability to work on their own, initiative & be proactive.