Our client is looking to recruit a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) to ensure that their fund business has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to AML compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
- To ensure that the company and its underlying Managed Client Licensees meet their legal and regulatory requirements in relation to its underlying obligations.
- Execute the duties of the role diligently and professionally.
- Deliver Client Charter.
- Act in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Support and foster collegiate and friendly interpersonal relationships at all levels.
- To be appointed as the Manager of the AML team and to be appointed as Nominated Officer (Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer) to the business. To be appointed as the MLRO to Managed Client Licensees.
- To Support the Group Head of Compliance and Risk, Senior Management and Operational staff by providing AML Compliance advice and guidance. Develop and roll out the AML Strategy and in co-operation with jurisdictional MLRO’s, implement new AML policies and procedures as required.
- To produce all necessary reports relating to AML Risk, AML Regulation and AML Compliance as required.
- To ensure the filing of all necessary forms / submissions on time to the Regulator and other bodies to ensure that the Company does not breach any legal or regulatory requirement.
- To keep up to date on all relevant legal and regulatory changes relevant to the business.
- To produce guidance on technical legal or regulatory changes to the AML Team / Board(s) as required.
- To ensure that staff receive adequate and appropriate training on AML, risk and compliance as fits our permissions and regulatory responsibilities.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills and relationship management at all levels.
- The ability to deliver pragmatic solutions to AML related issues.
- Self starting and capable of working with light supervision.
- Commitment to continuous professional development.
- Attendance at Industry seminars.
- AML and other relevant update / skills courses as required.
- Bachelor’s degree / Further Compliance qualifications for example the International Diploma, Compliance / Certified AML Specialist.
Register today for further information on this role.