Are you an experienced Marketing Manager interested in joining a fast-growing international firm in the Channel Islands? Look no further!
Our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to support their increased business development efforts. The role holder will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and enhancing brand recognition of the ‘go to brand’ in the Channel Islands.
- Translate the global marketing & sales strategy into country specific marketing strategy and solutions on operational and tactical level
- Responsible for the local Marketing plan and budget
- Develop digital and content led campaigns to support the business
Online / Content Marketing
- Content production of news items, articles for the newsletter and other (online) media channels
- Drive the content/online/social media marketing calendar for Channel Islands
- Liaise with the local PR agency
Events & Sponsorships
- Manage flawless execution of events and sponsorships
- Initiate, activate and coordinate strategic partnerships and sponsorships
- Manage the development of (printed) marketing tools (such as brochures, client presentations and proposals, adverts) and make sure that they meet the highest quality and brand criteria.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A higher education in Marketing
- At least 6 years work experience in a similar role
- Experience in the financial and/or legal services industry (or a high affinity for)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills
- Creative with an innovative mind-set
- Experience with digital and content marketing, mailing systems and CRM is a strong advantage