Our client is looking to recruit a Temporary Learning and Development Advisor for a 2 year contract, to assist the Head of HR in managing the learning and development of all existing employees, and to support the wider HR team with the design, content, delivery and evaluation of key learning and development initiatives
- Liaise with Line Managers & Learning providers to deliver staff training requirements in line with the company’s strategic needs; within budget and maximising return on investment.
- Ensure a Preferred Supplier List is established and maintained for all training needs and engagement types and maintain and build effective partnerships with Preferred Suppliers
- Maintain the in-house learning management system and e-learning provision, encouraging the use of e-learning wherever appropriate.
- Liaise with Line Managers to ensure training needs and training records are up-to-date and accurately maintained for all employees.
- Partner with the line managers to develop and maintain and monitor the training budget strategically.
- Liaise with Line Managers to monitor the performance of trainees, apprentices and bursary students and provide support as necessary.
- Work with the Head of HR to develop and implement innovative, relevant and cost-effective learning & development initiatives.
The desirable candidate will have previous experience gained in a learning and development role, have relevant HR qualification or qualified by experience, have strong relationship building skills, be a good communicator and have experience of using HR databases.