Our client, a worldwide provider of trust and company services, is seeking a Fund Manager to form a part of the Fund Services Department. The Manager will report directly to the Director of Fund Services.
- The Manager will have responsibility for the day-to-day administration of administered fund structures comprising of a mixture of Funds of Funds, Equity, Hedge, and Private Equity Funds.
- Deputising for certain duties in the absence of the Director of Fund Services
- Complete responsibility for the delivery of shareholder services, valuations preparation and financial reporting to all clients
- Responsible for 4 direct reports and their performance development including the conduct of their appraisals.
- Attending and contribution to the Compliance Committee meetings
- ‘A’ signatory on client money accounts and thus the responsibility for reviewing and approving payments
- Reviewing weekly/monthly/quarterly NAVs
- Review of semi-annual and annual financial statements
- Ownership of on-boarding new clients to the accounting and shareholder software packages
- Attending meetings with existing and prospective new clients in a technical support capacity
The desirable candidate will be a qualified Accountant with a proven track record in a previous managerial role, have a good knowledge of fund structures, valuation preparation, share dealing and registration, have a general knowledge of investments and strong team management and supervisory skills.