Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Fund Accountant, to be responsible for the planning and preparation of financial reports for a portfolio of funds, ensuring reporting deadlines are met and the delivery of client accounting requirements are in compliance with contractual obligations.
In order to fulfil this key role, the successful candidate will possess the following personal attributes and capabilities:
- Solid and pragmatic accounting skills and technical accounting knowledge
- Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills including managing expectations which will include determining that which is important versus that which is urgent
- Advanced Excel skills and strong IT skills
- Professionalism and ability to win the respect of clients