Our client is looking to recruit a Financial Systems Manager to be responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of financial reporting systems and processes, including the management of projects, implementation and configuration of reporting features, user support and training.
- Interpretation of accounting and administration requirements and configuration of the systems to meet these demands
- Manage client engagements over the life-cycle of the project via formal meetings and project documents
- Implementation of client engagements, including data migration and reporting writing
- Application testing and reconciliation activities.
Applicants must have the following skills, knowledge and expertise:
- 2 – 3 years post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification
- (ACCA, ACA, ICSA or relevant IT qualification)
- Project management experience
- Reporting analysis experience
- Advanced PC skills notably MS Office suite (MS Word & MS Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- General problem solving and methodical approach
- Genuine interest in technology and systems