A legal firm is looking to recruit a Facilities Assistant/ Office Assistant Manager, to provide facilities and administrative support to the office, manage the daily Front of House and general office requirements to enable a seamless service to the users. Deputise for the Group Head of Facilities when not in the office.
- Repairs and maintenance – monitoring / reporting / overseeing contractor access / checking work is completed correctly
- General office management – keeping the office neat and tidy / AC adjustments / checking & restocking First Aid boxes (monthly)
- Invoice reconciliation and management
- Stationery – monitor supply levels / keep stationery area tidy / placing orders, including CC Printed items and business cards – new and replacement stocks
- Security - joiners & leavers – Temporary and permanent pass card administration / online system activations / deactivations
- Acting on staff queries re Stationery / pass cards / office maintenance
- Act as the point of contact for local suppliers in conjunction with the Group Head of Facilities and assist with managing follow up actions to a satisfactory cost effective conclusion within a reasonable time frame.
- Manage the Reception team and ensure the smooth running of reception.
- Receive and distribute ingoing and outgoing mail and courier packages
- Act as local liaison with the Landlord's Building Manager for 3rd party inspections/access they may require.
The desirable candidate will have previous Facilities and customer service experience in a legal, financial or professional services organisation and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Applicants must have a driving license.