A financial services business is looking to recruit an Executive Personal Assistant, to provide a dedicated secretarial support to one or more senior members of staff.
Overview of Key Duties:
- Day to day correspondence for Chief Executive Officer and Director when required
- Monitoring emails for CEO
- Maintaining CEO’s diary and making appointments
- Updating electronic calendars for CEO
- Fielding telephone calls for CEO
- Travel arrangements for all staff including flights, hotels and taxis
- Organising foreign currency for director’s travel when required
- Dealing with expenses on a regular basis
- Organising internal meetings/functions, e.g. Board Meetings, Committee meetings, accommodation, refreshments, etc.
- Provide secretarial support to the business development team
- Collating and compiling weekly diary/movements of all directors for circulation
- Production of quarterly board packs and committee meeting packs
- Providing sales and marketing support to Directors in respect of external functions
- Send out mailings/invitations for corporate events
- Taking and making follow-up calls from mailings/invitations
- Organising bookings of venues, taxis, flights and hotels
The desirable candidate will have an excellent standard of written English and keyboard/typing skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and have considerable experience of Secretarial/Executive PA roles.