An international Insurance company is looking for a Complaints Governance Senior Administrator to join their customer service team.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the Complaints Governance Manager and other Associate in daily operations of the Complaints Governance team.
- Handle a varied and complex complaints caseload, assessing legal and/or regulatory risk and establishing fair, robust and comprehensive responses.
- Responsible for handling of complaints and driving to fair and effective resolution.
- Responsible for handling data privacy tasks.
- Responsible for management of the complaints log and associated inward/outward communications, in line with the Complaints Policy.
- Responsible for supporting the production of monthly management reports.
- Responsible for ad-hoc projects or tasks as determined by the Complaints Governance Manager/Head of Operational Governance and Customer Services.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Insurance, Banking or Investment sectors, preferably with experience of Corporate Governance, have the ability to handle disputes in an analytical and impartial manner and have excellent communication skills.
Register today for further information on this role