An international financial services provider has an opening for a new Client Services Manager,who will be responsible for management of a client services team delivering fund operational and company secretarial duties for a portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for billing and collection for team’s client portfolio and for monitoring records of time spent
- Provide Corporate Secretarial technical support to other team members
- Overview the maintenance of corporate data and records
- Represent the team at quarterly board meetings
- Signatory responsibility in relation to client payments
- Responsible for ensuring adequate CDD is collated on potential investors, shareholders and directors and checklists completed for Compliance review.
- Liaise with clients and counsel in establishment of new Fund entities including documentation review, GFSC application and arranging for execution of all relevant agreements
The appointee must hold a professional qualification such as ICSA, ACA or ACCA with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience, or 7 years experience in a similar role in the financial services industry. Previous management experience is essential.