A global private bank is looking to recruit a Client Relationship Support to join their team, to provide administrative support to a team of Private Bank, Relationship Managers and their client base.
The role holder will primarily be responsible for managing the processes associated with client transactions, including the following:
- Cash payments - including, input, call backs and some authorisation
- General account maintenance
- Customer account changes
- Account closings
- Assist RM with completion of periodic reviews.
- Diary management
- Assist with security transaction input.
The role also covers providing assistance with client events during the year.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A professional qualification, such as CISI level 3 or similar is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Sound, demonstrable, banking / security background desirable.
- Banking experience developed at an administrator/clerical level.
- Clear confident communication skills, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure