A large commercial company is looking to recruit a Cleaning Area Supervisor whose responsibility will be supervising the cleaning department ensuring that they execute cleaning works to the specifications listed on the customer contracts.
- Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with efficiently and with the highest standards of customer care.
- Read, interpret and execute all customer cleaning specifications.
- Assist the manager in the performance management of all staff to include team building and motivation.
- Monitor and schedule all work accurately ensuring all tasks are carried out.
- Carry out all general administration functions for the Cleaning Department.
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Ensure that all data is accurately and timely entered into the systems and to ensure all invoicing is completed on time.
- Generate and make available monthly management information reports upon request.
- Complete customer audits in a professional manner ensuring any areas of concern are reported to the Cleaning Manager swiftly.
- Scheduling of Cleaning works with customers, and updating Cleaners with their scheduled works.
- Engaging with new customers to ensure they have been offered an appropriate contract.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Customer Service knowledge
- Knowledge of Cleaning Operations/Housekeeping
- Supervisory experience
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent customer service skills combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility - able to meet deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
The working hours for this role are 37.5 hours per week on split shift (8am – 12pm / 3.30pm to 7.00pm)