An international bank is looking to recruit someone with 5 years banking experience, to join their Booking Centre team as a Booking Centre Relationship Officer. The Booking Centre Team provides a wide range of support services to the Relationship Managers in other group offices.
- Managing e-mail and telephone calls
- Assist the Relationship Managers with all aspects of account opening from providing the blank set of documentation to answering any questions with regards to the completion of the documents
- Arrange client access to eBanking
- Controlling client transactions, including:
- Payment control and authorisation ie independent verification of signatures, check balances and credit warnings, consider due diligence on the transaction, making such further enquiry of the RM as may be required and if necessary arrange account to be sufficiently covered.
- Security trading
- Foreign exchange transactions
- Fixed deposits
- Post Transaction Alert Management – review alert in CRM and analyse information given by RM against profile held for completeness, making such further enquiry of the RM as may be required.
- Corporate Actions – Forward on Corporate Action information to the relevant RM, answer any queries received from the RM on Corporate Actions.
- Regular risk / documentation reviews and follow up.
- On-going Compliance and Admin tasks which include KYC, CDD updates, regular and objective AML and risk assessments
- Annual review of Hold Mail Clients
- Account Closing
The desirable candidate will have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office ie Outlook, Word & Excel, familiar with Client Relationship Management software and have good Telephone/Written manner.