Our Client is looking for an Associate in their Dispute Resolution Department to provide technically sound legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Support senior fee earners by providing technically sound legal advice directly to clients with appropriate supervision.
- Deliver chargeable hour's budget.
- Manage 'work in progress and debt' in accordance with business standards.
- Contribute to producing fee estimates and quotations.
- Ensure clients are fully informed as to the fees and disbursements that will be incurred on each matter and provide updates as required.
- Understand the full range of services offered and seek opportunities to develop new client work.
- Deliver excellent client service at all times.
- Coach and develop, in conjunction with seniors, the development of juniors.
- Qualified Lawyer, with 2-4 years PQE with previous litigation experience within a top firm
- Excellent academic background, including 2:1 at degree, plus Commendation/Distinction at LPC (or equivalent).
- Experience from a relevant law firm environment, ideally within a Magic/Silver Circle firm (or equivalent).
- Excellent drafting and written communication skills.
- Build commercial awareness and share knowledge and relevant new information with your immediate team in know how sessions.
- Keep up to date with technology and business tools relevant to the role.
- Be proactive in ensuring all financial matters are timely and up to date.
- Begin to develop negotiating skills with client when producing fee estimates and quotations.
- Ability to spot, identify and follow through business development opportunities.
- Build productive and strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to delegate appropriate tasks to juniors.
- Assist with the coaching of bursary students and summer interns as and when appropriate.
- Promote team work and develop strong relationships with immediate team members.
Register today for more details on this great opportunity.