Our client, an independent provider of private client, corporate and fund services, is looking to recruit an Assistant Central Operations Manager. The role holder will assist the Operations Manager in the day to day running and management of the team and deputise for the Operations Manager in their absence.
- Regular provision of accurate and timely management information and statistics, e.g. distribution and completion of Reviews, charge-ability and recover ability and other reports as required.
- Ensure the completion of accurate and timely annual fiduciary returns.
- Managing the provision of premises management and facilities services, including filing and archiving services, managing sub tenants and parking.
- Support the Operations Manager with developing use of NAVOne.
- Help lead, motivate and perform management functions for employees who report to the position, performance management, development, work assignment and prioritisation.
- Assist with performing Company Secretary duties for various teams and committees including preparation of Agendas, board packs; possibly attend meetings in order to produce accurate minutes and action points and distribute in a timely manner.
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and contributions:
- Project Management Qualification would be desirable (not essential) ie PRINCE2 or be working towards or have a desire to work towards.
- Experienced in Operations and business process management
- Experience in a customer service environment (desirable)
- Experienced / very comfortable with Microsoft Office and related systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Organised with the ability to manage priorities and multiple deadlines in a dynamic and proactive way