Our client is looking to recruit an Administrator to join their Banking and Insurance department.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to the Director of the Banking and Insurance team
- Organising, arranging and maintaining diaries for the Director, Deputy Directors and various team members.
- Creating accurate and concise minutes of meetings when necessary, including potentially for external meetings.
- Producing, collating and preparing documents for meetings and other events.
- Photocopying, binding and finishing documents as required.
- Produce and amend correspondence, briefing papers, reports, presentations, records, spreadsheets, databases and other documentation.
- Proof reading documents and other written material.
- Circulate relevant training courses to team members, booking courses, arranging payment, updating calendars and monitoring the department’s training budget.
The ideal candidate will have excellent time management, administrative and secretarial skills, be a team player and have excellent minute taking skills.