Our client is looking to recruit someone with 2 - 3 years’ experience in a financial services role to join their team as an Administrator (Retirement Products).
Responsibilities will include the day to day administration of retirement products with an insight to Trusts and Companies.
- Dealing with administrative tasks relating to retirement products
- Responding to member queries and administrative requests
- Updating Viewpoint and other relevant systems
- Following a range of checklists to ensure accurate administration of a range of tasks;
- Preparing, collating and dispatching documentation to include transfer paperwork and investment applications (broker accounts/ bank accounts)
- Preparing trustee resolutions
- Liaising with investment houses
- Liaising with the accounts and compliance department about monetary movements of funds within the plan to include any monies being transferred both in and out of the account
The desirable candidate will have experience of pensions administration, previous experience of manual and/or electronic client recording systems, understand Compliance and Client Due Diligence requirements, be numerate, diligent and well organised individual with a good attention to detail.