Our client is looking to recruit an Administrator to join their General Counsel Team, to assist the team in the provision of legal advice to the business.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information including organising and maintaining case and correspondence files
- Arranging attendance at events, travel, visas and accommodation
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Assisting in preparation and presentation at meetings or events as required
- Arranging both in-house and external events
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Dealing with incoming email, phone calls, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of members of the team.
- Transcribing dictation
- Taking minutes at meetings and keeping notes as required
- Carrying out background research and present findings
- Gathering and preparing documents, folders and bundles as necessary
- Proof reading documents, correspondence and other written material
- Reviewing legislation
The desirable candidate will have excellent communication and administrative skills and have a ‘can do’ attitude and be a team player.