A private bank is looking to recruit someone who is RDR qualified or studying towards a relevant qualification to join their Client Relationship Management team as an Account Manager.
The role holder will act as support for a designated Relationship Management team and service the clients within that team. They will support the Relationship Managers in providing a high level of service to HNW Individuals, local and international Trust Companies and Wealth Managers.
- Responsible for the execution of client transactions (payments, security trades, foreign exchanges, Fixed deposits and corporate actions)
- Identify opportunities to cross and up sell the banks products and services and record these leads in the appropriate database.
- Receiving and making client calls to facilitate transactions and resolve queries.
- Reviewing new account CDD and subsequent preparation of account opening documentation and risk review paperwork.
- Liaising with clients to close any gaps in CDD documentation for both new and existing bank accounts.
- Preparation of Account closure documentation.
- Completion of client Risk Review documentation in accordance with group risk policies for regular risk reviews.
- Setting up new accounts on the bank mainframe system and the relationship management system.
- Attending client meetings/service reviews and social events as appropriate.
- Assist with and co-ordinate projects and large-scale system tasks that may arise from time to time.
Register today for more details.