Do you have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a corporate secretarial role?
A leading banking group is looking to recruit a Senior Consultant to join their Company Secretarial team. The role holder will deliver a professional, effective, high quality corporate secretarial statutory services on behalf of several listed and unlisted companies, limited partnerships and unit trusts.
- Manage the statutory requirements of a portfolio of Guernsey and non-Guernsey, listed and unlisted, entities
- Manage a team of corporate secretarial partners
- Undertake the listing work for any listed entities within the portfolio
- Organise and prepare agendas for and take minutes of general meetings of listed and unlisted companies
- Manage statutory books including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Manage statutory requirements
- Review of prime documents
The role also includes the supervision and training of junior staff.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Supervisory skills are required
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Effective communication (written and verbal) with a good command of the English language
- A thorough knowledge of the offshore fund industry particularly about the statutory and regulatory requirements for Guernsey vehicles.
- A reasonable knowledge of the London Stock Exchange and Channel Island Securities Exchange listing requirements and continuing obligations
- An understanding of the key corporate governance Codes (AIC. UK and Guernsey)
- Hold an Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators (ICSA) Professional or Diploma or equivalent