An independent fund administration specialist is looking to appoint a Financial Reporting Manager to account for a limited portfolio of fund structures, reporting into the Senior Financial Reporting Manager/Associate Director.
Duties will include:
- Act as the lead accountant for a limited number of fund structures within a team
- Review the bookkeeping of a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
- Manage and review the completion of audit queries
- Act as a 4-eyes signatory on accounting matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Review the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns, and liaise with foreign tax advisors
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
Applicants should have 4-6 years post qualification experience supported by a relevant professional qualification such as ACCA or ACA. You should also have some management experience and evidence of accounting responsibility for a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship.