An international bank is looking to recruit a Client On-boarding Support Officer to join their team for a 6-month period.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Commercial and Corporate team to grow the business by 20%+ pa by delivering a world class Onboarding service.
- Ensure all Account opening paperwork is prepared / processed to the required standard and within the agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Be proactive and show initiative to resolve all issues within own area of responsibility, challenging when appropriate, and referring to colleagues/compliance when required.
- Provide appropriate help and guidance to all Relationship Managers, particularly the Trust & Intermediary team.
- Continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology.
- Own and resolve issues with all stakeholders or customers and escalate where appropriate
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Client Onboarding Know Your Customer (KYC)/Customer Due Diligence (CDD) processes is desirable but not essential
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Corporate / Commercial Banking is desirable but not essential
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. On boarding clients & financial crime compliance is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of delivering an excellent customer service
- Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
- Experience of building effective customer relationships which create customer advocacy