An international bank is looking to recruit a Client On-boarding Officer, who will actively support managing the operational risks in the team, ensuring that policy and procedures associated with the new to bank onboarding processes are consistently applied at all times.
The new to bank customer due diligence (CDD) case support role will be based in the Corporate Onboarding Team and report to the Head of Client Onboarding.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Supported project teams/managers, showing an understanding of the basic principles of project management
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- Knowledge of current business account opening processes
- Experience working in Client Onboarding Know Your Customer/CDD processes
- Experience within Commercial Banking or Corporate based environment
- Proven managerial / leadership abilities