A large international bank has a vacancy for an Analyst to join their Client Due Diligence team.The role requires serving large and/or complex clients and investors and will be expected to be the lead consultant on smaller or less complex projects
- Risk rating all investors within the group of funds allocated to this role
- Following all checklists accurately, identifying and verifying all investors in accordance with Guernsey regulations
- Ensuring investor queries are dealt with efficiently
- Ensuring that anti-money laundering and CDD procedures are strictly adhered to and updated when necessary
- Being proactive in identifying process weaknesses and implementing necessary controls
- Ensuring that all investor correspondence is accurate and sent out in timely and professional manner
- Promoting commitment to the provision of an innovative and high quality service to clients
- Ensuring receipt of original documentation and accurate filing of same
- Assisting with the new business / client take on and ensuring a smooth operational roll out
The desirable candidate will demonstrate a detailed working knowledge of the GFSC Regulations and requirements as well AML operational processes and control. Previous customer service experience, preferably gained in an investment administration environment would be advantage.
The desirable candidate will hold a ICA Certificate/Diploma in Compliance / AML.