An expanding organisation is seeking a Bookkeeper Administrator, to provide general book-keeping services to internal and external clients and support the accounts department.
- Receiving and processing supplier invoices
- Raising and processing invoices according to standard procedures
- Processing payments using online banking
- Monitoring of cash balances and funds received
- Monitoring of accounts receivable and accounts payable to ensure timely settlement of liabilities and acceptable timeframes for outstanding receivables
- Liaising with the bank in respect of any issues
- Reconciling bank statements
- Entering transactions into the general ledger
- Filing and scanning as appropriate for all of above functions.
- Typing letters and other documents as appropriate for all of above functions
Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines, have the ability to work on own initiative, have a basic understanding of payroll, have excellent attention to detail and accuracy and have a basic understanding of bookkeeping (e.g. debit/credit function).