A financial services company is looking for an Outsource Officer recruit a to join their team.
- Ensure regular reporting is provided to the various jurisdictional boards and sub-committees keeping them apprised on all outsourcing activity
- Assist in the co-ordination and conduct of on-site due diligence visits for all services providers including reporting and follow up of action items
- Assist in providing regular management information to the jurisdictional boards and sub-committees keeping them apprised on all outsourcing arrangements
- Helping to ensure each jurisdictional board meet their regulatory obligations in conjunction with corporate compliance, in-house legal and respective business areas
- Review all contractual agreements and service level arrangements in conjunction with in-house legal, corporate compliance and respective business areas on an regular basis
- Participate in regular service provider calls and completion of action items in line with set timelines
- Ensure consistent client service through the review of KPIs and KRIs for all service providers
- Adopt a risk excellence approach and find ways to reduce operational and client risk
Applications must have at least a minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience in a related field including previous experience managing staff, be CAT (with the intention to complete ACCA) / ACCA / ACA qualified and have excellent communication skills and the ability to resolve issues promptly.